Rolling Muffin’s interactive floor is able to make hours of fun for kids.
Our interactive games allow children to develop a team skills, give them a lot of physical activities and fun. Children will be able to learn to communicate and achieve goals with each other.
Some of many activities that you can change the interactive floor into.
- Fireworks will explode when kids step on the interactive floor.
- Catching various kinds of animal species, like butterflies, birds…
- Bubble floor, so when kids step/jump on the bubbles, they will pop.
- Kids can kick the ball to each other through virtual soccer field.
- Kids can jump on different shapes when told on which one.
- Kids can draw with virtual drawing tools like brushes and paint, markers, pencil crayons, and many more tools.
- Dance floor for kid's birthday parties.
- Slide shows.
We use a lot of interactive learning games and lessons that allow to minimize some side effects of learning processes - for example, a few of our physical activities that we offer, a special mat surface texture of our interactive screens helps influencing the tips of baby's fingers and develops the brain of what surface they are touching.
Interactive tasks can be solved by 2-3 babies together, that increase their fun in learning process.
Here are some interactive games-lessons for babies below. You can try to playing them with your baby together on your screen. But when you come to us , you will be able to play our big learning game collection on the wall or a floor using interactive screens.